1. Which do you make more of phone calls or text messages?
Text messages, i work at a call center so if its not important I avoid calls.
2. Before making a phone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?
Yes, so things come off clearly and I don’t forget anything. Its like a 2 min rehearsal nothing to serious.
3. Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common.
Movies, food, and music.
4. Name three things about which you and your partner completely disagree and often causes arguments.
Social skils, family, and How to run a restaurant.
5. 74 percent of couples bought a brand new mattress when they began their relationship. As you embark on a serious relationship would you request your significant another buy a new mattress or would you buy a new mattress if the s.o. asked you to do so?
In a heart beat. I love shopping!!! The trick is getting him to let me replace his couch tho…
Bonus: If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about your future, what would you want to know?
Will I be surrounded by family every holiday.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!
Thank you three for playing along with me!!! it was fun to answer the questions and I will admit I did have to think hard on a few of the answers. I enjoy reading each of your blogs, pay no mind to the lack likes I give. My name would pop up all down each of your feeds if I liked every one of your post that I’ve read so far. 🙂
- What is your goal and what are you doing to achieve that goal? I was going to assume that this question was about my blog but the next question has me wondering how wide open is this door. Besides you know what they say about people that assume things
- Trump supporter? Why or why not? Don’t hate me but no. It is hard to back someone that just talks so crazy. When I try to listen to him speak all I hear is a spoiled rich kid. He can literally say whatever he wants and it makes no difference, someone will agree with him. In your blog when Trump doesn’t visit the Troops you say it was a good thing for him to leave the troops alone. Do you think he did that thinking of the troops or himself?
- Are you a Feminist? Yes, if I am hired in the same position that a man could’ve been hired for, I would like the same pay he would get. The roles of the sexes have changed over the years and will continue to change.
- What direction do you think the USA is headed? I think it is safe to say that the trend is headed towards more blue than red. That would seem that more people are getting involved in voting.
- Have you listened to my podcast yet?
Yes, it is nice to hear the voice behind the words. Your voice allows me to put your energy and personality to what you are talking about.
- Why did you decide to follow me?
I live under a rock so it would seem and like to read about what other people think on different topics. You shoot it straight no matter who is reading or listening.
- What do you specifically want out of your life?
Call me basic but if I could graduate college, start a career as an adoption worker, get married to a great guy, and have at least two- three kids than I’d say I’ve had a great life.
- What would you change about your life?
Procrastination needs to go! I wait last minute to do everything it seems.
- What do you think is the most important aspect about life is?
Connection/involvement are the most important aspects in life. I don’t mean the whole let me take a selfie and see how many likes I get, I mean work, family, friends, and blogs keep a person motivated and get a head in life. I’m a strong believer of it’s not what you know it’s who you know.
- What are you confessing to on your blog, why the name confessions?
My experiences are my confessions. I’m not a fan of lying so as a habit if I think someone had the wrong idea of what I was saying I’ll say… ok Confession… To be funny one of my coworkers picked up on it and we started a “Confession Sunday Game”. As our confession we would discuss what has happened, what we did, what our spouses did, or what we wanted to happen but hasn’t the past week
1) What’s your biggest confession?
Hmmm…. I’ll probably come up with a really good one the second I post this but for now I’ll have to say that I simply fear the unknown in my relationship. Nothing is more terrifying than thinking that I’m not good enough.
2) What’s your life biggest regret?
College would have to be my biggest regret. I started in 2011 right after I graduated high school and paid more attention to parties than my studies. By time my second year came around I was placed on academic suspension. The number of grants and scholarships wasted those years just kill me to think about.
3) What is your biggest accomplishment?
After 3 days of newly owning the restaurant I was working in the owner promoted me General Manager. The old owner thought I needed an army to come in and change a light bulb for me. So to have this guy that didn’t even know about my work ethic come in and see that I was working my ass off was a great feeling. He said I ran the show while the current GM agreed with everything I said.
4) What made you start this Blog, “Curiosity and Confessions”? What’s your goal with this blog?
So for my blog to be named Curiosity & Confession I took two things Curiosity being my want for knowledge and Confessions being my life experiences. I started writing and always wanted someone to read what I wrote and give me feedback. The goal is to become a better writer over time. I love to go back and read things I have wrote as a kid just to see how far I have come as a writer.
1) How old are you and from what country?
I’m 25 and from America (USA)
Soooo I stole this from the britchy one whom i will properly tag once im on my computer and not my phone.
You can ask any questions here in the comments section between now and Sunday and I’ll answer them on Monday.
Im Curious and may have a Confession or two.
Water birth, lord so many words. I just watched a birth clip that was edited to were the video was only 5 mins long, but I can tell they were in that tub for hours. The cutest thing about the whole clip is that the father sat with the mother the whole time. He was rubbing her back, chest, stomach, and pretty much just being there for her in everyway that she could need in that moment. I sit and thought where do you find men like that? Now a days the couples that I see together that are actually loyal are ones that grew up together.
I guess you can tell that it wasn’t just the birth that I find beautiful but the family and moment as a whole. I see teenagers having babies with people they only been with for months. Young adults getting pregnant and having no plan for the future or baby daddies leaving them because they are to young themselves to deal with the hard task of parenting at such a young age.
I long for that moment where I have a nice house and little mini me running around. One can only hope that I have a guy standing at my side just like the lady in the video.
Pen to paper, how many times I’ve wanted to get lost in the lines. Endless amount of words come to mind, so many that I become suffocated and trapped in my own thoughts and emotions. Most days I want to catch ghost, not an act of suicide but to simply disappear out of everyones lives. It’s not like it would be a loss on their end. No one keeps in contact with me anyway. If it weren’t for me bugging them my phone wouldn’t even ring.
You see when you work for a company you must become flawless and keep up with the updates/changes or you become out dated and slow. You simply are a piece in their machine that operates their whole store. Just like any other piece tho you can be replaced. The thing about being flawless in a company tho is the fact you start to loss yourself.
Hmmm my pen hasn’t stopped moving but I cant find the words to make every other word to start with matter. The funny thing is thats how thoughts are. One moment you think about this and that in hopes to make sense of a event in your life or a question. In the end its all just a scramble.
– Reluctance to work or make an effort, laziness.
Lately I haven’t been wanting to be at work or stay at work when I am there. For me that is a huge turn of events from when I was working 20 hours in OT. The truth is that it all started with my last job when I was GM at McDonalds and my stats weren’t doing so well. The new Supervisor that I had just got had no faith in what so ever. It got to the point that I was showing up a hour late and leaving five minutes early. After awhile of going to work as a zombie I finally quit and was off work for a month.
A year into the new job and I’m back slacking off at work. We have this thing were we can get voluntary time off (VTO) to were we can request to go home for the day. Instead of hitting 40 hours a week there are chances that I never even hit 35 hours. Everyday I walk in count my hours, assume that my check will hit $600 after taxes, then request to leave. I’ve done it so much that I don’t even think about stayig at work anymore.
Most days I come home do my homework, think about reading, think about writing, or cleaning but only my Homework gets done. I don’t know what happened to my work ethic or my motivation to do anything lately. I can only hope that God forgives me for my Sin we call sloth.