1. Daily rituals. Do you have any that you will abandon in the new year? Will you begin new daily rituals? If yes, what? There aren’t any daily rituals that I will be getting rid of this year. Every night before bed I want to finish at least one entry publish or not. At least get the story finished.
2. What significant relationship improved the most? The relationship with my boyfriend. Ive been understanding him a lot more.
3. What relationship in your life deteriorated? None, I try to keep in contact with everyone.
4. What do you wish you had done more of in 2018? How do you plan on doing more of that in 2019? Vacations trips, events with my boyfriend. I plan on getting an account open for vacation trips.
5. What important person in your life needs more of your time? Will you give it? My dad. I feel like I dont go visit as much. Hmmm only time will tell.
Bonus: How can you redesign your evenings to bring more restful “you” time to the end of your day?
Idk I guess if I had an answer to that id be well rested by now. At the same time of saying that im not stress anymore than the average young adult trying to figure out finances. When not thinking about bills im like a zin master 😁
Happy New years everyone!!! 🥂
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!