1. Which do you make more of phone calls or text messages?
Text messages, i work at a call center so if its not important I avoid calls.
2. Before making a phone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?
Yes, so things come off clearly and I don’t forget anything. Its like a 2 min rehearsal nothing to serious.
3. Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common.
Movies, food, and music.
4. Name three things about which you and your partner completely disagree and often causes arguments.
Social skils, family, and How to run a restaurant.
5. 74 percent of couples bought a brand new mattress when they began their relationship. As you embark on a serious relationship would you request your significant another buy a new mattress or would you buy a new mattress if the s.o. asked you to do so?
In a heart beat. I love shopping!!! The trick is getting him to let me replace his couch tho…
Bonus: If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about your future, what would you want to know?
Will I be surrounded by family every holiday.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!