Contemplation. Life. These are the questions, TMI Tuesday questions.
Life and Living
1. If happiness was a currency, what kind of work would make you rich? Being an adoption worker so I can help families become complete. 👪👩👦👦👩👧👧👨👧👦👨👨👦👦👨👩👧👦
2. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing? Currently settling while I complete my degree. 😒
3. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently? Wouldnt bother with a degree at 25 thats for sure. I would enjoy life more by trying different foods and going to visit family instead of putting it off. I would have my own family by now. 👵🏾
4. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things? My worries are the same to me. If im doing things right its because its the right thing.🤯
5. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be? Don’t Beg anyone to stay. 🙅🏾♀️
Bonus: When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done? No im more about action. 😋
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!