Hey blog family!!! Just posted a new blog post and would love your input. Have you bought a house recently? What are some things I should look out for?
Hey Blog community!!!
I am happy to announce that I have bought a domain from Bluehost and will now be using
curiosityandconfession.org as my new webpage. Please take out the time to go follow my new page. I will no longer be adding content to this wordpress.com. As part of promoting my new blog, twice a week you will see this same post pop up over and over on your time line. I enjoy each and everyone and would love to continue to stay connected. Seeing how the year is almost over I will give it till the end of the year before I official close wordpress.com down.
Like I say often, I am growing and expanding thanks to all of you. Thanks to you my journey is able to happen to begin with. you all are some of the most supportive and inspirational people I have ever met. Whether you are naughty or nice, Thank you so much for all you input and award nominations.
Do not be afraid to follow me on twitter, instagram, pintrest, and Facebook. DM me on any of them and I will happily reply back because I Curiosity is endless and I will never be too old to learn something new.
Of Jellos and naked flesh, it’s TMI Tuesday again!!!
How many sexual partners do you currently have?
Just one!!! He is all I need!!!
Do you have any sexy secret kinks you have not told a current lover, and why are you so secretive?
- I don’t want to do my kinks with my current partner
- Partner would be shocked
- Partner may get upset
- I have no secrets
Nope no secrets here. He is game for anything I suggest 🙂
Have you ever been naked in public? (e.g., nude beach, nudist camp, randomly)
- Yes – loved it
- Yes – but would not do it again
- No – but would consider it
- No – would not ever do that
No – would not ever do that. Its not really a thing where I live. Plus even if I was a 10 and thought I was sooo fine I still wouldn’t. Swim suits for me please.
When at home I prefer to be:
In between but technically still considered dressed.
Would you rather wrestle naked in a pool of Jello or chocolate pudding?
Pudding!!! I dont like pudding so i cant imagine that would be any fun to lick off. I mean he is going to lick it off after…. right?! 😘
Wanna play? Click on the TMI button below to find out how!
Do your thang! TMI Tuesday.
1. Who has the tendency to hold a grudge–you or your significant other?
2. The last time you had sex, was it meaningful (making love) or trivial (getting a much needed fuck)?
Trivial. We have a lot of stress on our plates currently. A little stress reliever never hurt…. too much 😉
3. Do you have sex with your eyes open or closed?
Depends on whats going on.
4. When arguing with a loved one, who is most likely to “hit below the belt*” first?
*attacking your partner’s character or something personal about them.
I was going to say me but IDK about that.
5. Is sex with your best friend a dream come true or the worst nightmare?
Wouldn’t know never tested the waters with any of my friends.
Bonus: Share with us your best tip for making your online dating profile standout.
Profile pics. Guys please stop taking pictures with your cars, jewelry, or money. Ugh huge turn off! You can look good with other backgrounds
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
You know what time it is!!! New week!!! Another Tuesday!!!
1.When you post on your blog, what is your main goal?
90% to tell a story. Seven Deadliest Sins and Chapter 27 ” I’m only 26″ are a list of words that I will run wild with. I am telling you a random story, whether it’s about me or someone else. 10% research because I’m still young minded and trying to make learning about a topic fun.
2. What are some questions your blog readers should be asking you, but they are not?
“What motivated you to write this piece Charlene?”
Often times I don’t feel like my readers are reading what I wrote or maybe hitting “like” is just easier. I get so excited when someone ask me what I would consider sometimes to be a hard question. Its then that I know you thought about it, you took the time to type it.
3. What is a great blog post that you have read lately (leave a link in your TMI post)?
Eris Elaborates: Can You Really Earn Money From Blogging? (https://erisgoesto.com/2018/03/05/eris-elaborates-can-you-really-earn-money-from-blogging/)
Funny enough I just read this too and it looks like Mr. A did. I’ve been researching making a profit for over a month now. It can be done if you are willing to invest 1st. You cant expect to start work making money before “buying your uniform and coming to work”. Thats the little thing no likes to out right just say.
4. How long have you been blogging?
I have had my blog active since 2012 according to blogger, but I started putting work into for about 3 months now. I say it like that because there was years in between that I never logged in or even thought about it.
5.Considering your current blog, what are the top two most popular posts you have written? (post links to each in your TMI post). Understanding Jane Gotti and Ask me again still hold the highest views/comments/likes.
Wanna play? Click on the TMI button below to find out how!
Thank you Mr. A for the nomination!!! This is my third award and I’m happy that you are giving me this opportunity to answer your questions. Your blog is one of my favorites and your confidence is inspiring. 🦋
To my nominees, I enjoy reading all of your blogs as well. I want to take this time to let you know you are amazing and to continue sharing your mind with us. Even if you cant play along 100% feel free to simply answer the questions in the comments. I completely understand it can be time consuming. 🦋
Mr. A questions….
- Tell us about the last time you listened to what your inner voice has to say and the last time you didn’t? Last time I listened to my inner voice I quit my job at McDonald 2 years ago. Financial it probably wasn’t a smart thing to do but for my stress level and happiness it was the best thing I have ever done in my life.
- What do you care most about, outside of yourself? Tell us how does caring for this helped you trust yourself more? I’m not sure I care about anything that helps me trust myself. I want to see someone else answer this question. I feel like that is a hard question. I care about a lot of things and people but I can’t think how that helps.
- Tell us about the things you want yourself to want? I want myself to want to get things done on time and actually follow through. Lord I wait too long on some things, that later bite me in the ass.
- How do you approach non-fiction reading? Do you relate or make disagreements with what the author has to say? Do you try to have a conversation with the thing you are reading? If I am reading non- fiction it is because I am looking for a answer to something. Non- fiction is for research/knowledge and fiction is for enjoyment.
- What are your controversial opinions and why do you believe them? If it’s not worth talking about publicly, may you tell us why?
- If a man that is dear to you (dad, husband, boyfriend, brother), help someone that is viciously being attacked. Would you be proud of him for helping or be angry with them for putting himself in harm’s way? I would be proud of him and more than likely I would be right there beside him jumping in to save the other person. Even if he got hurt I would still be proud that he was sticking up for someone.
- Which men’s style profile would you prefer, a classic gentleman, a lumbersexual or a rockstar? Classic gentleman, lets keep it basic.
- Which male pop icon you think is the epitome of manhood? Tell us the traits that he has that makes you say so? The imagine of a classy man has changed so much that I’m afraid to admit I don’t keep with the fashion world anymore.
- Who is sexier, a frugal man or a generous man? A generous man, a frugal man might start to get annoying.
- As a man, what are your thoughts of me based on my writing and what you know about me? My reading list is so random that if I could put everyone in a category , Id label you confession. You come off as if you are 100% comfortable in your own skin, high standards for how a man should act, confident in your answers to question, loving father , and a passion for clothing.
- Lastly, the “Mr. A being Mr. A” question – Does size matter? I mean you no disrespect, I won’t feel bad if you choose not to answer. Yeeesss, there is a such thing as too big and too small. My man’s is just right so I win. HAHAHA
My turn, my questions for you….
🦋 Where do you get your news?
🦋 If your job gave you a surprise paid three days off, what would you do those three days?
🦋 What is something that you resent paying for?
🦋 What is the most expensive thing you have broken?
🦋 What was cool when you were younger, but is not cool now?
🦋 What is something that no matter how evolved we become will always be popular?
🦋 Who do you go out of your way to be nice to?
🦋 Who was your craziest/ most interesting teacher? What grade did they teach?
🦋 What are some red flags to watch out for in your daily life?If you could move one character to play in a different movie, what character would it been and to what movie/show?
🦋 What actor/actress plays the same role in almost every movie or show they do?
🦋 What protagonist from book or movie would make the worst roommate or spouse?
Drum roll for the Nominees…..:
🦋 Thank the blogger who nominated you.
🦋 Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
🦋 Nominate new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
🦋 List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post/or on your blog.
🦋 Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
OMG thank you all soo much!!! I just hit a new milestone!!! As I’m typing I’ve gain another follower, so much love to all 202 of you. I love the engagement and getting to know you all. I have learned so much from you both naughty and nice 😉
Special thanks to 🦋Eliss Renee and 🦋newblogger20 for helping promote my blog this month.
I also just hit 100 followers on twitter which is another milestone 🦋
I look forward to continue growing with you all!!!